Our VPN for Windows immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
To download and install the SaferVPN app for Windows automatically: SAFERVPN FOR WINDOWS
To manually set up PPTP protocol on Windows 10, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
Setup and connect
- Click on the Start menu.
- Select Settings.
- Choose Network & Internet.
- On the left, select VPN.
- Click Add a VPN connection.
- Set the VPN provider as Windows (built-in).
- For Connection Name enter SaferVPN.
- Enter the desired SaferVPN server hostname in the Internet address field.
- For VPN Type choose Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP).
- Under Type of Sign-In Info, choose Username and password.
- Type in your SaferVPN username (email) and password in the matching fields.
- Check Remember this password if you’d like to save the username and password for the future, otherwise, leave it unchecked.
- Click Save.