Our VPN for Windows immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
To download and install the SaferVPN app for Windows automatically: SAFERVPN FOR WINDOWS
To manually set up VPN for Windows 10 L2TP protocol, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
Setup and Connect
- Click on the Start menu and select Settings.
- Open Network & Internet.
- Select VPN on the left.
- Click Add a VPN connection.
VPN Connection Configuration
- Set the VPN provider as Windows (built-in).
- For Connection Name enter SaferVPN.
- Enter the desired SaferVPN server hostname in the Internet address field.
- For VPN Type choose Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol with IPsec (l2TP/IPsec).
- Under Type of Sign-In Info choose Username and password.
- Type in your SaferVPN username (email) and password in the matching fields.
- Check Remember this password if you’d like to save the username and password for the future, otherwise, leave it unchecked.
- Click Save.
Configure L2TP Settings
- Under Network & Internet, open the Network and Sharing Center.
- Choose Change Adapter Settings.
- Right-click on the SaferVPN connection and select Properties.
- Under the Security tab, select Allow These Protocols.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- Enter "SaferVPN2013" as the preshared key for authentication.
- Click OK to save.