Our VPN for routers immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
Connect every device in your home or office with a Plug & Play SaferVPN Router.
In order to set up SaferVPN on ASUS router, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
- Login to your Asus control panel. To do so, type http://192.168.1.1/ in your browser and log in with your router username and password.
- Click the VPN tab on the left menu and then open the VPN Client tab in the top menu bar.
- Click Add a profile to create a new VPN profile.
- Edit the setting fields as follows:
Description: SaferVPN PPTP (or any other name)
Username: your SaferVPN username (email)
Password: your SaferVPN password
Auto-reconnection (if available): Yes
PPTP Options: MPPE 128
VPN Server: enter one of the hostnames listed here per you needs
- Click OK / Save.
- Now that you've created a profile, you can create the VPN connection.
To do so, simply click on Activate and your router will start the connection process.