Our VPN for routers immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
Connect every device in your home or office with a Plug & Play SaferVPN Router.
In order to set up SaferVPN on ASUS router, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
Setup your ASUS Router
- Download the OpenVPN configuration file per the location you would like to be connected from this link.
- Login to your Asus control panel. To do so, type http://192.168.1.1/ in your browser and log in with your router username and password.
- Click the VPN tab on the left menu. Select VPN Client in the top menu bar.
- Click Add a profile to create a new VPN profile.
- Select OpenVPN.
- Description: Type any name that will help you recognize your VPN connection. We recommend you type in the name of the server location you want to connect to. For example, SaferVPN USA East.
- Username: Your SaferVPN username.
- Password: Your SaferVPN password.
- Choose File: select the file which you downloaded earlier. Click Upload.
- You can click OK once the Complete message pops up.
- Click Activate.