With SaferVPN, you can very easily change your server location, and even mark your favorite locations so they always appear first on the list!
We have over 150 servers in 30+ locations, and we're always adding more!
A. How to Change VPN Server Location
To easily change your VPN location, download and connect to the app then look at the list of locations on the left side.
- Launch the SaferVPN app and Login into it
- Click on the Symbol
- This will open all the server locations
- Scroll down to select the server location of your choice
- Then click Connect button
- Login to the SaferVPN app on your mobile device
- Click on either of the two options
- This will open the list of the server
- Scroll down to choose one
- Tap any server location of your choice and then tap Connect button
- Go to the SaferVPN Chrome Extension and Login to it
- Tap any where near the location name
- This will open the list of locations
- Scroll to see all the location list
- Click any server location of your choice and then click Connect button
B. Save your favorite locations
In SaferVPN's apps, you have the option to mark any location as your favorite, in order to easily access it in the future.
You can click on the star next to the location name to save it as a favorite.
Your favorites will always appear first.