Download and Install
- Search "SaferVPN" in the App Store, or access it directly using this link. You can also use this QR code:
- Choose to Install and provide your Apple ID credentials (If asked) to confirm and wait till the app installs
- Now Open the app on your device
Run and Use SaferVPN
- You will see a new user screen. Tap on Login if you already have an account of SaferVPN else tap on Sign up to register.
- Now enter your SaferVPN's Username (email) and SaferVPN Password and to Log in.
- Now select a server of your choice from the list of the server (tap on the location icon on the top left corner of the screen). A list of servers will then pop up
- Go through this article to know more on How to change VPN server location
- You can also star your favorite locations to view them on the top of the list
- Now tap on the Connect to button to establish the VPN connection ( You will receive a message one you are connected to a server, tap Got it to continue)
- From the menu on the top right corner, you can easily manage your settings. You can also open a ticket if you need any assistance.
- You can change the VPN protocol within the app itself for a better speed, click here to know more on How to change VPN protocols
- SaferVPN also provides Auto Reconnect features which protects your personal data even if your VPN connection drops
- With our Automatic Wi-Fi Security you can browse safely over any network - automatically