Our VPN for Windows immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
To download and install the SaferVPN app for Windows automatically, use our SAFERVPN FOR WINDOWS application on your desktop and follow the guide below:
Download and Install
- Download the program from here (confirm any Windows security warnings).
- Go through the setup wizard, click Next
- Accept the License Agreement and keep default options.
- Install the VPN for Windows Driver (allows the VPN connection to be established).
- At the last page of the wizard wait till the installation is completed and click Close.
Run and Use SaferVPN
- Double click the SaferVPN shortcut on your desktop.
- On the application's main screen, click LOG IN to enter your SaferVPN username and password. If you don't have an account, click SIGN UP to register.
- After successfully logging in, you will see the new welcome screen.
- To connect to a server click on server icon on the right side of the Connect button. A list of servers will pop up.
- Select a server of your choice and click on the Connect button.
- Go through this article to know more on How to change VPN server location
- Just after a few moments, you’ll receive a message saying you have been successfully connected.
- You can change the VPN protocol within the app itself for a better speed, click here to know more on How to change VPN protocols
- SaferVPN also provides Kill switch features which protects your personal data even if your VPN connection drops.
- With our Automatic Wi-Fi Security you can browse safely over any network - automatically.