Sharing SaferVPN over your Wi-Fi connection immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
In order to share your SaferVPN connection over Wi-Fi using your Mac OS X you can follow our step by step guide detailed below:
Set up IKEv2 VPN on Your Mac
Share Your IKEv2 VPN Connection
- Click on the Apple symbol in the top-left corner of your screen and select System Preferences.
- Select the Sharing button in the Internet & Wireless section.
- Choose the Internet Sharing button on the left. If it’s already ticked, untick it and select it again to enable the next step.
- Select your SaferVPN connection from the Share your connection from list.
- Select how you want to share your connection and choose Wi-Fi to share your VPN through (or Ethernet if relevant).
- Scan for WiFi networks on your device and look for the SaferVPN hotspot you just created. Choose the connection and continue to connect normally.