SaferVPN is a premium secure VPN service offering unrestricted internet access to thousands of users worldwide. Our VPN immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
With our state-of-the-art technology and effortless, simple interface, anyone can easily access their favorite censored and/or geo-restricted content, stream media and browse the web swiftly, safely, securely and anonymously.
For instructions on installing the Google Chrome SaferVPN extension, follow the link: SAFERVPN FOR CHROME.
In order to add the SaferVPN Chrome Extension, follow our step by step guide as shown below:
Add SaferVPN Chrome Extension using Chrome Web Store
- Go to Chrome Web Store, here.
- Type SaferVPN in the search bar on the top left corner of the screen.
- You will see a new window open on your screen.
- Now click on Add to Chrome and then click on Add extension.
- Download and add the extension at the top right of your browser (next to the address bar).
- Log in to your SaferVPN account or create one.
- Enter the SaferVPN Username and Password and click Get Started.
- Select the SaferVPN icon on the right corner of the Chrome address bar and you're ready to go!
Add SaferVPN Chrome Extension using the Client Area
- Visit SaferVPN Client Area, click here.
- Click on the “Apps”.
- You will now be redirected to the downloading page. Scroll down the page and click on SaferVPN for Chrome.
- Click Install Now.
- This will download and add the extension right next to the address bar of your Chrome browser.
- Log in to your SaferVPN account, or create a new one.
- Simply click on the SaferVPN icon on the right corner of the Chrome address bar and you're ready to browsing safely and securely!
To find out how to get free bandwidth for your Google Chrome extension please click here.