Our detailed step by step guides make installing SaferVPN on your router as easy as possible.
If you'd like to skip the process of manually installing our service on your router, check out our preconfigured Plug & Play SaferVPN Router. Our SaferVPN router allows you to securely connect every device in your home or office - encrypting your data automatically.
If you'd like to install SaferVPN on your existing router, refer to our VPN router manual configuration guides below.
- Protect your Internet Privacy and hide your virtual steps online.
- Easy setup and automatic configuration for all your devices.
- SaferVPN’s app uses OpenVPN for routers, the VPN protocol that optimizes encryption and performance. Our additional VPN Protocols include IKEv2, OpenVPN, L2TP/IPSec, and PPTP. Our service automatically selects the best protocol, but you may also select the VPN protocol of your choice.
- Each of our apps run seamlessly in the background.
- Select from our various global server locations to ensure maximum speeds, or add your favorite locations to make connecting that much simpler.
Below are VPN router configuration guides for DD-WRT, Tomato, Asus Routers, Freebox, Mikrotik Routers, Fritzbox Router, Anonabox Router, Draytek Router, Tenda Router, Padavan Router, Totolink Router, Arris Router, Sabai Router, NetDuma Router, TRENDnet router, ASUS WRT-MERLIN Router, GL.iNet router, Belkin router, Huawei router, D-Link Router