Our VPN for Windows immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
To download and install the SaferVPN app for Windows automatically: SAFERVPN FOR WINDOWS
To manually set up PPTP on Windows 7, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
- Click Start > Control Panel.
- Select Network and Internet.
- Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on Setup a new connection or network.
- Choose Connect to a workplace then click Next.
- Choose Use my Internet Connection (VPN).
- Enter the desired SaferVPN server hostname in the Internet address field.
- Check Don't connect now then Next.
- Type in the SaferVPN username (email) and password in the matching fields.
- Leave the Domain field empty.
- Check Remember this password if you’d like to save the username and password for the future, otherwise, leave it unchecked.
- Click Create.
- Press Win + I (at the same time).
- Click on the Network icon at the bottom right of the panel.
- Click on your new SaferVPN PPTP connection, and select Connect.