Our VPN for Android immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
To download and install SaferVPN for Android automatically: SAFERVPN FOR ANDROID
To manually set up an L2TP protocol connection for the Android app, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
- In the applications drawer, tap on Settings.
- Tap on More.
- Select VPN.
Configure SaferVPN Connection
- Tap on "+"(or Add a Connection in 4.2 and below).
- Enter SaferVPN for the Name field.
- Choose L2TP/IPsec PSK in the Type field.
- Enter the desired SaferVPN server hostname in the Server address field.
- Enter SaferVPN2013 in the IPSec pre-shared key field.
- Tap Save.
- Go to the VPN menu.
- Tap your SaferVPN connection.
- Enter your SaferVPN Username (email) and Password in the matching fields.
- Tap Save account information.
- Tap Connect.