Our VPN for Mac immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
To download and install SaferVPN for Mac automatically: SAFERVPN FOR MAC OS X.
To manually set up PPTP protocol directly to your Mac system, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
- Go to the Apple Menu in the upper left corner.
- Select System Preferences.
- In the System Preferences window, choose Network.
Create a New Connection
- Click (+) to add a new connection.
- Select VPN for the Interface.
- Select PPTP for the VPN Type.
- Enter “SaferVPN” for Service Name.
- Click Create.
Configure SaferVPN Connection
- Enter the desired SaferVPN server hostname in the Server address field.
- In the Account Name field type your SaferVPN username (email address).
- Make sure Encryption is set to Automatic (128 bit or 40 bit).
- Click Authentication Settings and enter your SaferVPN Password in the Password field, and click OK.
- Select Advanced, check Send all traffic over VPN connection, then click OK.
- Click Apply.