Our VPN for routers immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming
Connect every device in your entire home or office with a Plug & Play SaferVPN Router.
Before setup, make sure you have:
- A working Internet Connection.
- Sabai Router that supports L2TP.
- An active SaferVPN subscription.
In order to setup L2TP connection on your Sabai Router, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
Login to your Router Administrator Console
- Connect to the internet and launch the web browser on your computer.
- You need to know your router’s local IP address to access the administrator login page.
- In most cases, the local IP address is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1; however, we do have a comprehensive list handy. You can find it here.
- On the login page, you are prompted to enter the Router’s username and password.
Configure the L2TP Connection
- From the Sabai control panel, in the top-left menu, click Network> L2TP
- On the L2TP Setup screen, enter the SaferVPN server address
- Now enter the SaferVPN Username and Password
- Check the box for Require MMPE-128, then click Save.
- Click Reboot to set the VPN settings in your router.
Connect to the VPN Server
- Click Start to establish the connection to the VPN server
- Your Sabai router is now connected to the SaferVPN server with L2TP