Our VPN for routers immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming
Connect every device in your entire home or office with a Plug & Play SaferVPN Router.
Before setup, make sure you have:
- A working Internet Connection.
- Sabai Router that supports OpenVPN.
- An active SaferVPN subscription.
In order to setup OpenVPN connection on your Sabai Router, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
Login to your Router Administrator Console
- Connect to the internet and launch the web browser on your computer.
- You need to know your router’s local IP address to access the administrator login page.
- In most cases, the local IP address is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1; however, we do have a comprehensive list handy. You can find it here.
- On the login page, you are prompted to enter the Router’s username and password.
Configure the OpenVPN Connection
- Go to the Networkwhich is in the top left corner and select OpenVPN
- Press on Choose File button and import one of our .ovpn server configurations files which can be downloaded separately from here
- When you import one of the files, please wait while it processes. Then click on Show File, then Edit
- Type in your SaferVPN Credentials, then click Done.
- Press on Start
Now your router should connect to your selected server.