Our VPN for routers immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming
Connect every device in your entire home or office with a Plug & Play SaferVPN Router.
Before setup, make sure you have:
- A working Internet Connection
- A NetDuma Router that supports PPTP
- An active SaferVPN subscription
In order to setup OpenVPN connection on your NetDuma Router, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
Login to your Router Administrator Console
- Connect to the internet and launch the web browser on your computer.
- You need to know your router’s local IP address to access the administrator login page.
- In most cases, the local IP address is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1; however, we do have a comprehensive list handy. You can find it here.
- On the login page, you are prompted to enter the Router’s username and password.
Configure the OpenVPN Connection
- Download our .ovpn configuration files from here
- Open the files of the server you wish to connect to
- Copyall of the content from that file
- Navigate to your routers VPN menu
- Pastethe copied content into Config field
- Type in your SaferVPN Usernameand Password in the appropriate fields.
- Check Enable, and click Apply.