Our VPN for routers immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming
Connect every device in your entire home or office with a Plug & Play SaferVPN Router.
Before setup, make sure you have:
- A working Internet Connection.
- A TRENDnet Router that supports L2TP.
- An active SaferVPN subscription.
In order to setup L2TP connection on your TRENDnet Router, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
Login to your Router Administrator Console
- Connect to the internet and launch the web browser on your computer.
- You need to know your router’s local IP address to access the administrator login page.
- In most cases, the local IP address is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1; however, we do have a comprehensive list handy. You can find it here.
- On the login page, you are prompted to enter the Router’s username and password.
Configure the L2TP Connection
- In the left-side menu of the administrative panel, under Main, select WAN
- Set your Connection Type to L2TP, and select Dynamic IP
- Type in one of our DNSserver addresses: 242.211.137
- Type in one of our VPN servers into the Server IP / Name You can find all of our servers listed here
- Under L2TP Account, type in your SaferVPN Username
- Under L2TP Passwordand Retype L2TP Password, type in your SaferVPN Password
- Set Auto-reconnectto Connect-on Demand
- Set Idle Time Outto 5 minutes
- Leave MTU as it was
Click Apply, to connect.