Our VPN for routers immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming
Connect every device in your entire home or office with a Plug & Play SaferVPN Router.
Before setup, make sure you have:
- A working Internet Connection
- Belkin Router that supports PPTP
- An active SaferVPN subscription
In order to setup PPTP connection on your Belkin router, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
Login to your Router Administrator Console
- Connect to the internet and launch the web browser on your computer.
- You need to know your router’s local IP address to access the administrator login page.
- In most cases, the local IP address is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1; however, we do have a comprehensive list handy. You can find it here.
- On the login page, you are prompted to enter the Router’s username and password.
Configure the PPTP Connection
- Open the Internet WANpage, and select PPTP for the Connection Type
- Enter SaferVPN username in the PPTP Accountfield
- In the Passwordand Retype Password fields you need to enter your SaferVPN Password
- Leave Host Nameempty
- Into the PPTP Server IP Addressfield enter the IP address of the server you want to connect to, click here for the list of servers
- IP Assigned by ISP should be set to Yes
- Leave the option Disconnectafter unchecked
- If there is Click here to enter your DNS Settingsoption, please click on it and enter our DNS servers: 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
- Use Apply Changesoption to connect to VPN
Please note that you may need to disable your router firewall if it is enabled.