Our VPN for routers immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming
Connect every device in your entire home or office with a Plug & Play SaferVPN Router.
Before setup, make sure you have:
- A working Internet Connection.
- GL.iNet Router that supports OpenVPN.
- An active SaferVPN subscription.
In order to setup PPTP connection on your GL.iNet router, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
Login to your Router Administrator Console
- Connect to the internet and launch the web browser on your computer.
- You need to know your router’s local IP address to access the administrator login page.
- In most cases, the local IP address is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1; however, we do have a comprehensive list handy. You can find it here.
- On the login page, you are prompted to enter the Router’s username and password.
Configure the OpenVPN Connection
- Select OpenVPN and you will navigate to OpenVPN configurations. Now download the files from here
- Drag and drop your selected ovpn file to your router. Then a new window will pop up which will ask you to specify your SaferVPN credentials. Type them in.
- Then put a tick next to Enable option
- Once connected your router will state that.