Our VPN for routers immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming
Connect every device in your entire home or office with a Plug & Play SaferVPN Router.
Before setup, make sure you have:
- A working Internet Connection
- An Arris Router that supports PPTP
- An active SaferVPN subscription
In order to setup PPTP connection on your Arris router, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
Configure the PPTP Connection
In order to set up a PPTP connection on your Arris router, please access your router first.
Under WAN Setup, please change your Connection Type to PPTP.
Then select the following options:
- Check Enable PPTP
- Put in your SaferVPN Username and Password
- Enter your Server Address: Use one of our server names from this list, click here.
- Enter My Internet IP: Get automatically from ISP. If there is no such setting, please skip it
- ForMy IP Address: leave blank
- My Subnet Mask: leave blank
- Enable Idle Timeout
- Idle timeout: 300
- Enable Keep-alive
- Keep-Alive: 30