Our VPN for routers immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
Connect every device in your home or office with a Plug & Play SaferVPN Router.
Before you begin, make sure you have:
- A working Internet Connection.
- DrayTek that supports L2TP
In order to set up SaferVPN on DrayTek router, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
Configure the L2TP Connection
- Select VPN and Remote Accessin the left menu.
- Select Lan to LANin the submenu.
- Click on an empty entry to create a new connection.
- In Common Settingsenter a profile name (e.g. SaferVPN L2TP), then select Enable this profile.
- Select Dial-Outas Call Direction, and check Always on.
- Choose L2TP with IPSecin Dial-Out Settings.
- Enter the IP address of the serveryou wish to connect to. Click
- Enter SaferVPN2013 in the Pre-shared key tab next to it.
- Enter your SaferVPN Username& Password.
- When scrolling down to the TCP/IP settings please disable RIP Direction.
- Set NATin "From the first subnet to the remote network, you have to do".
- Select Change default route to this VPN.