A Virtual Private Network also known as VPN is a technology that hides one's real IP address and encrypts all the incoming and outgoing data while using the Internet. In this way, the user gets anonymity and safety.
SaferVPN allows you to connect to more than 400+ servers in 30+ countries across the globe and gives you the ability to use remote network resources as though you are there. Simply install SaferVPN Software, enter your SaferVPN Username and Password and click the connect button.
If you are accessing the internet and as soon as you are connected to SaferVPN you are unable to access the internet, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- The VPN service is not properly connected: Sometimes even after connecting to a VPN server, the service is unavailable. In such case, you can try reconnecting the VPN with a different VPN protocol. When a VPN connection is established, you should have both Internet access and a different IP address. Check your IP address before you connect to the VPN, and then check it again afterward. They should be different now.
- There can be a problem with your DNS servers: If you have disconnected from the VPN and are unable to browse the Internet - the DNS servers might still be active. They only work while you are connected to the VPN service, so you need to remove them. This is typically only a problem with Windows users.
If you are a Windows user, follow the steps below:
- Search for the program "Command Prompt"
- Right-click on the application icon, and choose Run as Administrator
- In the black box that is the Command Prompt, type the following and hit enter when you are done: netsh int ip reset
- Now restart your computer
- The server is not available from the location of the VPN server: - In this case, you would still be able to access other sites, just not one or two in particular. For this, we have no solution other than to recommend that you switch to a different server that might allow access. Click here for the list of servers.
If you are still facing connection failure issues, feel free to contact our customer support team. We're here for you 24/7.