There are many factors due to which we fail to make payment, in this guide we will discuss some of the common reason behind payment failure.
I cannot make a payment
SaferVPN allows various ways through which you can make your payment.
We will discuss some of these methods and the reason behind payment failure.
Credit Card: - When you are using a credit card as your mode of payment you need to take care of certain things such as: -
- Avoid multiple transactions or do not make repeated attempts to complete the payment as this may lead to add multiple charges to your account.
- Then contact your bank that has issued you the credit card to see if they have any information about the failed transaction and the status of your account.
- You can check if your card has sufficient balance to make the payment.
- You can also verify the card information that you have entered is correct or not and your card has not expired.
- Fraud detection - this usually happens when you are already connected to VPN or using a proxy and try to make a payment. Having an unusual IP address or the IP address that is from the different country than your credit card was issued, may also cause it.
- It may be possible that your bank had declined the payment, in such case you can contact your bank and allow future payments to SaferVPN.
PayPal: - When you are using PayPal as your mode of payment you need to take care of the following things such as: -
- Check if your PayPal account has sufficient credits or not.
- You can also check which payment method you have chosen to pay PayPal Express Checkout or PayPal Standard. You may need to choose the other option that you have used previously.
Bitcoin: - When you are using Bitcoin as your mode of payment you need to take care of the following things such as: -
- When you use Bitcoin you need to wait for some time after you make the payment, as it may take up to 1 hour to reflect and verify your payment. However, there are changes that your payment did not go through correctly and thus it cannot be verified from our end. This can be due to network congestion or may be your payment was flagged for the false "suspicion of fraud".
- It is also possible that the invoice was expired when you made the payment.In such case create a support ticket for our support team and they will assist