Our VPN for Routers immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
Connect every device in your entire home or office with a Plug & Play SaferVPN Router.
To manually set up PPTP protocol on a Padavan Router, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
- Login to your Padavan control panel. To do so, type http://192.168.1.1/ in your browser and log in with your router username and password.
- Click the VPN Server tab on the left menu and then click on VPN Client tab in the top menu bar.
- Click Add a profile to create a new VPN prSfile.
- Edit the setting fields as follows:
Enable VPN Server: Enabled
VPN Server Protocol: PPTP
MPPE Encryption: MPPE 128
Broadcast Traffic: Disabled
VPN Client IP Pool: 192.168.1.251-192.168.1.254
Username: Your SaferVPN username (email)
Password: Your SaferVPN password
Auto-reconnection (if available): Yes
VPN Server: Enter one of the hostnames listed here per you needs
- Click Apply.
- Now that you've created a profile, you can establish your SaferVPN connection.