Our VPN for routers immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
Connect every device in your entire home or office with a Plug & Play SaferVPN Router.
Before starting this setup guide, please make sure you have the following:
- A working Internet Connection.
- ASUS Router that supports WAN.
- The SaferVPN app installed on your device.
To manually set up WAN on ASUS router, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
Configure the WAN Connection
- Login to your router’s Control Panel. Type http://192.168.1.1/ in your browser.
- Now Enter your ASUS router’s Username and Password.
Setup WAN Connection
Go to the WAN tab on the left side menu bar and select the Internet Connection tab at the top of the menu.
Fill in the settings as explained below:
- WAN Connection Type: Choose PPTP from the drop-down menu
- Enable the following options (check Yes):
- UPnP Allowed internal port range: 1024 to 65535
- UPnP Allowed external port range: 1 to 65535
- Get the WAN IP automatically: check Yes
- Connect to DNS server automatically: check No
- DNS server 1: Type 220.127.116.11
- DNS server 2: Type 18.104.22.168
- Username: Type your SaferVPN account Username
- Password: Type your SaferVPN account Password
- VPN server: Click here to get the complete server list.
- Idle Disconnect Time (in seconds): Type: 0
- PPTP Options: Choose MPPE 128 from the drop-down menu
- Extend the TTL value: check No
- Check that the settings are accurate.
- Click Apply to connect.