Our VPN for Mikrotik router immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
Connect every device in your entire home or office with a Plug & Play SaferVPN Router.
To set up SaferVPN on Mikrotik router using Ethernet ports, please make sure you have the following:
- A working Internet Connection.
- Mikrtoik Router.
- An active SaferVPN subscription.
To connect SaferVPN on Mikrotik router with the help of Ethernet connection using PC/Laptop, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
- To set up SaferVPN on Mikrotik router using Windows PC/Laptop, make sure you have SaferVPN software installed on your Windows PC/Laptop.
- Connect your Mikrotik router to your Windows PC/Laptop using a crossover cable.
- Go to the Menu button at the bottom left hand of the screen.
- Select Control Panel.
- Choose Network and Sharing Center.
- Select Change Adaptor Settings.
- Right-click the SaferVPN icon and select Properties.
- Select the Sharing tab.
- Choose “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s internet connection”.
- Click on the option titled “Home Networking Connection” and choose the connection you want to share with your console.
- Click OK.
- Open the SaferVPN app on your Windows PC/Laptop and login using your SaferVPN username and password.
- Select the desired server and click Connect.
- On Mikrotik router’s menu go to Settings and select Network.
- Under the Network menu, select Wired (Ethernet).
- Choose Use a LAN Cable.
- Select Connection Method as Easy so that your Mikrotik router will automatically scan your Ethernet connection.
- Click Do Not Use a Proxy Server when prompted.
- Finally, accept all settings and continue for a Test Connection.