Our VPN for routers immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming
Connect every device in your entire home or office with a Plug & Play SaferVPN Router.
Before setup, make sure you have:
- A working Internet Connection.
- An Arris Router that supports L2TP.
- An active SaferVPN subscription.
In order to setup L2TP connection on your Arris router, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
Configure the L2TP Connection
In order to set up an L2TP connection on your Arris router, please access your router first.
Under WAN Setup, please change your Connection Type to L2TP.
Then select the following options:
- Check Enable L2TP.
- Put in your SaferVPN credentials.
- Enter your Server Address: use one of our server names from this list, click here.
- Enter My Internet IP: Get automatically from ISP. If there is no such setting, please skip it.
- For My IP Address: leave blank.
- My Subnet Mask: leave blank.
- Enable Idle Timeout.
- Idle timeout: 300.
- Enable Keep-alive.
- Keep-Alive: 30.