Our VPN for MAC immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
Connect every device in your entire home or office with a Plug & Play SaferVPN Router.
First, make sure you have:
- A working Internet Connection.
- Totolink Router that supports PPTP.
- A SaferVPN active subscription.
In order to setup PPTP connection on your Totolink router, follow our step by step guide as given below:
Configure the PPTP Connection
In order to set up a SaferVPN connection on the Totolink firmware, login to your router, and follow these steps:
- Go to Network and select WAN Settings.
- In the WAN type menu, choose PPTP/Dual WAN access PPTP.
- Enter your SaferVPN username and password in the required fields.
- Enter the IP address of the server you wish to connect to. Click here.
- Check Enable MPPE Encryption and Enable MPPC compression.
- Select DHCP client.
- Select Set DNS Manually and add the following DNS servers:
- Save the changes and Apply.