Our VPN for routers immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
Connect every device in your home or office with a Plug & Play SaferVPN Router.
Before you begin, make sure you have:
- A working Internet Connection.
- DrayTek that supports PPTP.
- A SaferVPN app installed on your device.
In order to set up SaferVPN on DrayTek router, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
Configure the PPTP Connection
- Select VPN and Remote Access in the left menu.
- Select Lan to LAN in the submenu.
- Click on an empty entry to create a new connection.
- In Common Settings enter a profile name (e.g. SaferVPN PPTP), then select Enable this profile.
- Select Dial-Out as Call Direction, and check Always on.
- Choose PPTP in Dial-Out Settings.
- Enter the IP address of the server you wish to connect to. Click here.
- Enter your SaferVPN Username & Password.
- When scrolling down to the TCP/IP settings please disable RIP Direction.
- Set NAT in "From the first subnet to the remote network, you have to do".
- Select Change default route to this VPN.