Our VPN for routers immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
Connect every device in your home or office with a Plug & Play SaferVPN Router.
The Anonabox is an embedded Linux device that routes all Internet traffic through the Tor network. This provides all the power of the Tor network without having to download or configure software.
Make sure you have the following things with you before you proceed:
- A working Internet Connection.
- Anonabox router that supports OpenVPN.
- A SaferVPN app installed on your device.
To set up SaferVPN on Anonabox router, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
Access the Router Administration Console
- Open your Web browser.
- Go to the router's local IP address within your browser http://192.168.17.76 to find the Welcome Screen.
Configure the OpenVPN Connection
- Registered Users: Use the Advanced tab and login.
- New Users /After a Reset: Use the Setup tab and select Login and Set Admin Password.
- You will see a yellow box indicating that you do not have an admin password. Click Login with a blank password field.
You can setup your new admin password in the next window.
- In the Settings tab, select OpenVPN from the drop-down.
- In order to establish an OpenVPN connection, please click on the link and download the file for the location you want to connect SaferVPN OpenVPN configuration files for manual setup.
- Enter the following details in the remaining fields.
- Description: SaferVPN OpenVPN or anything that fits your VPN server choice.
- VPN Server Type: Choose OpenVPN from the drop-down menu.
- Username: Your SaferVPN Username.
- Password: Your SaferVPN Password.
- Configuration File: Click on the Browse and choose the VPN config file you have downloaded. Choose either UDP or TCP files and select a server file that you wish to connect to.
- To connect to SaferVPN, check the Enable box and select Save & Apply.