Our VPN immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
This guide will walk you through the steps to set up a VPN on your Blackberry Mobile using the L2TP VPN protocol.
One-Time Configuration Process
- Go to the menu and choose the Settings icon
- In settings, choose Network Connections option
- This will lead you to the option "Add new VPN profile", click on it.
- Now you will see several fields that you should fill in:
Profile name: SaferVPN
Server Address: Per your needs, type one of the following SaferVPN server hostnames in the Server name or address field.
Gateway Type: L2TP/IPsec PSK
Authentication Type: Enter SaferVPN Username
MSCHAPv2 Passwords: Enter SaferVPN Password
- Click connect
Wait for it to connect and once it is connected you will see a small key icon in the upper right corner of your Blackberry device. Congratulations, you successfully set up SaferVPN on Blackberry!
Connect to SaferVPN
- In the VPN menu, you will now see that your VPN connection has been added. Tap the name of the new VPN connection, then tap Connect.