SaferVPN on Chromecast immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
Chromecast does not come with built-in VPN interface, you will need either a router or a PC to connect a VPN on this device.
To set up SaferVPN on Chromecast, follow the step by step guide detailed below:
Connect SaferVPN on Chromecast using a Wi-Fi router
- To run SaferVPN on Media Streamer, you need to setup it on your router first (DDWRT router is the most suitable one). Learn how to set up SaferVPN on different routers.
- Using the router you've configured SaferVPN on, connect your Chromecast.
Now you are ready to enjoy the SaferVPN services on your Chromecast device.
Connect SaferVPN on Chromecast via Internet Sharing
- To set up SaferVPN on Chromecast, make sure you have a laptop with an active internet connection and SaferVPN software running on your system.
- Connect Chromecast to the laptop on which you have just configured the SaferVPN connection.
- Now you are ready to enjoy the SaferVPN services on your Chromecast device.