Our VPN for routers immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
Connect every device in your home or office with a Plug & Play SaferVPN Router.
In order to set up SaferVPN on Tomato router, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
Access the Router Administration Console
- Open your Web browser.
- Go to the router's local IP address within your browser (By default, this is 192.168.1.1, a comprehensive list exists here).
Configure the L2TP VPN Connection
- In your router’s control panel, select Basic and click Network.
- Fill in the fields as described below:
Username: SaferVPN Username
Password: SaferVPN Password
L2TP Server: Enter the IP address of the server you wish to connect to. Click here.
Use DHCP: Check
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Options: Leave blank
Connect mode: Keep alive
Check Interval: 10
MTU: Default – 1460
- Select Save and choose Start now to create the VPN connection.
- Verify your VPN connection by going to this website and checking that the country your traffic goes through matches the selected server.