SaferVPN on Popcorn Time immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming. Popcorn Time is a multi-platform, free software BitTorrent client that includes an integrated media player. It provides a free alternative to subscription-based video streaming services (such as Netflix).
Popcorn Time uses sequential downloading to stream video. By using Popcorn time with SaferVPN, your private IP-address remains hidden, making it impossible to trace the download or sharing of a movie or TV-show back to you. Any attempt to trace an anonymous VPN connection ends at the VPN-server and can’t be associated with the user.
Before setting up SaferVPN on Popcorn Time make sure you have the followings:
- A working Internet Connection.
- Popcorn Time installed on your device.
- A SaferVPN app installed on your device.
To set up SaferVPN on Popcorn Time, follow the step by step guide detailed below:
How to Setup SaferVPN on Popcorn Time
- Launch the SaferVPN app and enter your SaferVPN Username and Password to login into your account.
- Once you have successfully logged in click the location sign just after the Connect button, to see a list of servers on the left corner of the SaferVPN Window.
- You can now click on the server of your choice from the list and click Connect.
- Wait until the connection is established.
- Once you are connected to the SaferVPN server you can then start the Popcorn Time app and use it as you normally would.