SaferVPN on Kodi immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming. Kodi is a free and open-source media player software application. In Order to enjoy the limitless streaming and get most out of your Kodi you need to setup it with VPN.
Before setting up SaferVPN on Kodi make sure you have:
- A working Internet Connection.
- Kodi installed on your device.
- The SaferVPN app installed on your device.
To set up SaferVPN on Kodi, follow the step by step guide detailed below:
How to Setup SaferVPN on Kodi
- Launch the SaferVPN app and enter your SaferVPN Username and Password to login into your account.
- Once you have successfully logged in click the location sign just after the Connect button, to see a list of servers on the left corner of the SaferVPN Window.
- Select the server of your choice from the list and click Connect.
- Wait until the connection is established.
- Launch Kodi from the app and install your favorite channel add-ons and stream away!