When you are connected to SaferVPN, the network traffic first flows from your computer to one of the SaferVPN’s server, then to your destination and visa-versa. SaferVPN monitors its servers and ensures that the SaferVPN servers always have sufficient bandwidth and processing power in the peak hours.
In order to do the speed test, follow our step by step guide as given below:
Step by step guide
- Login to your SaferVPN account with SaferVPN Username and SaferVPN Password.
- Choose Settings from the top right corner of the screen and click on it.
- Scroll down the screen and you will see Run Speed Test under Support.
- Once you will click on Run Speed Test it will redirect you to Speedtest.net.
- Click on Begin Test and wait for the result, it will show you the speed of the ISP from which you are currently connected to.
- Now go the home screen of SaferVPN and choose the server you want to establish the connection, from the lists of servers on the left corner of the screen.
- Now click on Connect and wait till the connection is established.
- Run the speed-test again in the same way as explained above. You will now see a different speed.
Note : Sometimes a server with huge traffic near your location might still be faster than a nearly empty server far away.
- Check the Downloading and Uploading values for the speed, if in case you are still facing speed issues you can simply change the server.