Our VPN for Windows immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
To download and install the SaferVPN app for Windows automatically: SAFERVPN FOR WINDOWS
To manually set up L2TP on your Surface RT, follow our step by step guide detailed below:
L2TP VPN Configuration
- Login to your device using valid administrator credentials. Go to the Control Panel, select Network and Internet and choose Network and Sharing Center.
- Select Set up a New Connection or Network.
- Choose Connect to a workplace, then click Next.
- Select Use my Internet Connection (VPN).
- In the Internet Address field, enter the IP address or server name of your desired location. If you are unsure, refer to How to find SaferVPN server IP. In the Destination Name field, enter SaferVPN and select Create.
- From the control panel, go to Network and Sharing Center and click on Change Adapter Settings.
- Right click on SaferVPN and select Properties.
- Under the Security tab choose L2TP/IPSec from the Type of VPN dropdown menu.
- Click on the Advanced Settings and enter the preshared authentication key “SaferVPN2013”, then select OK.
Connect to SaferVPN
- Click on the Network icon on the bottom right corner of the screen and Connect to SaferVPN.
- Input your SaferVPN account Username and Password and select OK.
- Once your status says connected, you may begin using SaferVPN on your device.